With the unbeatable success, Netflix is leading the streaming market with its scintillating performance. Here are all the factors behind the roaring success.
All Netflix streamers, are you heading for a new series? When Netflix is the source of your entertainment, one can’t escape from getting engaged to their television. The classy streaming service has become the top entertaining source for millions of users around the world. In the mode of steady and successful growth, there have been lots of factors which have played a key role in making the streaming service a huge and dominating name across the worldwide market.
In the recent second quarter report, the subscriber growth has now reached the mark of 5.2 million new subscribers. It was a second quarter record, as the summer months were quite slow for the streaming service. The company still grabbed the number of 1.7 million new subscribers in the quarter.
All the sign ups done were quite strong at the local and global level. In U.S., the company added 1.07 million new subscribers and 4.14 million internationally. After checking out these facts, we decide to come up with all the key factors which have played an important role in the growth and success of the streaming service.
- Rich Content- The mammoth reason for the explosive growth of Netflix is its rich content of Netflix library. Without heading for expanding the latest territories, the streaming service must grab the eyeballs of new subscribers with the quality entertainment. The library of the streaming service includes the lineup of 14 latest seasons of series, nine feature films, TV for Kids (seven seasons), two documentary series, and seven seasons of the TV for kids. With such level of production for a three-month slot puts the streaming service in its league. And there is no competitor who can match up such level of output.
- Quantity Factor- The length of Netflix content can easily reflect the increasing number of subscriber growth, but it is not only the quantity that is enhancing. But, it also about the quality of content. The streaming service received a record of 91 nominations, which were declared about the last week.
- Generating prime interest in Asia- The international subscriber base of Netflix now just makes up more than half of the total of the company. Still, there are much more to impress around the world. The management of the company admits that it has got a fine grasp on the content preferences in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
- Canceling the number of shows- Many crazy binge watchers get upset when their favorite show gets canceled. But, the fans don’t require to get upset as the TV networks do. The classic service has retained it’s 93% of shows to continuing providing the favorite of all the users out there. In other words, the streaming service might also get stingy in retaining the old shows to invest in the new programming.
- Becoming more than just Netflix- The dynamic streaming service has also been the top choice for the many streaming devices in the market. This is the reason the classic streaming service has explored its service to the leading streaming devices for expanding its reach around the world.